Join us each year for a Tour of the Holy Land
We invite you to join us on a very unique life changing study tour of Israel, experiencing the Jewish Roots of our Christian faith. You will see firsthand Bible prophecy come alive as you witness the desert “bloom like a rose” .The Bible will come alive as you visit the land where Jesus walked, from Capernaum, and the Mount of Beatitudes in the Galilee, to the Mount of Olives , Garden of Gethsemane, and our private Garden Tomb Celebration in Jerusalem! Oh- and waking up to sunrise on the Sea of Galilee, it does not get any better than that. We will also visit many places where Old Testament history was made and we will see where Bible prophecies will be fulfilled in the future. This is not just any tour; it is a faith building, learning experience. We look forward to seeing you here in the Holy Land with us!
A Partnership Tour with Maranatha Ministries and John W. Hobbs.
- The tour cost reflects a 4% discount for check or cash payment . Credit cards accepted- 4% additional
Based on two people per room.
- Single Room Supplement: $799 (Roommates assigned by gender –on a first come-first serve basis- If a roommate cannot be assigned the single supplement will apply)
- Payment Schedule: $ 300 deposit by November 2015-to secure tour space.
- Refund Policy: A full refund, less a $150 per person handling fee will be given for any cancellations 90days prior to departure. Less than 90 days prior to departure, loss of tour deposit PLUS any unrecoverable payments to hotel, tour operators, or airlines will be imposed. Less that 7 days before departure–No Refund. All airline tickets will be issued well in advance of departure and are non-refundable. All cancellations must be in writing, faxed or emailed.
- AIR ARRANGEMENTS: Round Trip –Philadelphia to Tel Aviv-US Air (additional cities available at an additional cost . Call Mauro Travel)
- ACCOMMODATIONS: First Class & kibbutz hotels in Israel. Based on two people in a room.
- MEALS: Israeli buffet breakfast & dinner daily. 1 Lunch
- GRATUITIES: driver, guide, maitre de, porters, maids, reception
- AIRLINE TAXES & FUEL Air taxes included. Additional fuel surcharge MAY apply closer to departure.
- SIGHTSEEING: All entrance fees included per itinerary.
- TRANSPORTATION: By deluxe air-conditioned motor coaches.
- TOUR GUIDES: The best in Israel DOCUMENTATION
- Luggage tags, name badges, hotel list with phone numbers provided.
- Passport fees
- Love Offering for driver & guide approx. $60-$80 per person
- Lunches approx. $8-$15 per day
- TOUR MEMBERSHIP: Enrollment and payment for the tour constitutes acceptance of these tour conditions.
- ENROLLMENT: The tour is based on a minimum enrollment of 20 passengers. If the tour falls below that number additional charges may apply.
- TICKETS: Mauro Travel must finalize your seat with the airlines and write your tickets 90 days prior to departure. ONCE TICKETS HAVE BEEN WRITTEN, THEY CANNOT BE REFUNDED OR REWRITTEN.
- BAGGAGE: One piece of luggage per person plus one carry on luggage.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Medical, travel accident, trip cancellation, baggage insurance is recommended. You will receive an application with your travel documents.
- RESPONSIBILITY: In offering these travel arrangements, Mauro Travel acts solely as an agent for the sale of air transportation and other travel related services. Mauro Travel maintains no control over the personnel, equipment or operations of any entity furnishing services, products or accommodations. Mauro Travel assumes no responsibility or liability for, and shall not be expected, asked or required to pay for any injury, damage, expense, personal injury, property damage, inconvenience or any other loss experienced by reason of: (1) any intentional, wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any supplier, its agents or employees; 2) any defect, breakdown or other failure or any vehicle, equipment, service, product or other instrumentality which is owned, operated or otherwise used by a supplier; (3) any intentional, wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other party not under that direct control of Mauro Travel; (4) financial problems causing nonperformance by any supplier; or (5) any other cause, condition of event whatsoever beyond the direct control of Mauro Travel. Mauro Travel cannot guarantee any rates, bookings or reservations of any supplier. Your retention of tickets, reservation or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent to the foregoing provisions. All prices quoted are subject to change if airlines or ground operators increase their prices, the U.S. dollar is devalued significantly against foreign currencies, the group falls below minimum numbers, or a fuel surcharge, government tax or user’s fee is imposed. Baggage and personal effects are the sole responsibility of the owners at all times. Mauro Travel reserves the right to withdraw from any tour any tour member whose conduct is incompatible with the interests of the group as a whole. The above conditions and responsibilities also includes the tour group host.